Author Topic: Strange problem with FS  (Read 3260 times)

Frank Lindberg

Strange problem with FS
« on: September 15, 2010, 06:47:43 pm »
Hi Guys,

I have a strange problem. For example when I'm at cruise level and want to exit to simulator (Alt+TAB) to check emails or something. When I return to FS (ALT+TAB again) my aircraft have gone crazy, it either dive or climb insane. Does anyone know that problem. I only have the problem after installed WIN7 (64bit) just curious... thanks in advance  :)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

skimmer

Re: Strange problem with FS
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 06:55:17 pm »
I dont know for sure. Is alt tab the same as pause? I dont like leaving sim on pause for to long cause things have to reload and its never exactly the same as I left it. Also it depends on how many addons you have,like REX and UT2 and if you have real weather on. As a rule I never pause for more than 4 minutes and thats because my girlfreind is very,(needy) ;D

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 06:58:13 pm »
I never pause my flight. it should normally continue the flight.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:58 am »
I never pause my flight. it should normally continue the flight.

Frank thats odd I do that myself a few times but the sim does pause when you alt tab. but I haven't gotten any strange like that.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR