Author Topic: No buildings  (Read 6314 times)

maxlaud259

No buildings
« on: October 17, 2013, 11:23:43 pm »
Hi, i looked in the forum and I don't find my issue.
So for a few months, all the buildings of JFK and O'Hare disappeared.
I uninstalled it, and when I tried to install again, it didn't work , because of the certificate.
I tried running in administrator, turn off firewall and anti virus, nothing happened.

Please help me !

Hnla

Re: No buildings
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:32:01 pm »
Hi, i looked in the forum and I don't find my issue.

There's about 65,000 topics with issues identical to yours.

I uninstalled it, and when I tried to install again, it didn't work , because of the certificate.

Can you explain this a little bit better ?

Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" under the "Addons" menu ?

maxlaud259

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 02:29:41 pm »
I said I didn't find my issue because whenever I try to install JFK, it says I can't, the certificates of the editor are locked.
I uninstalled then all my anti-viruses, I disabled the firewall, it still didn't work.
I succeeded to install O'Hare once, but the messages when you launch FSX ( to authorize Addon managers and Couatl ) didn't show up, and my buildings were missing again.

I don't have addon manager and couatl in addon menu, but I used to have them before.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 03:30:24 pm »
I said I didn't find my issue because whenever I try to install JFK, it says I can't, the certificates of the editor are locked.

That's because you have instructed Windows to not trust that certificate so, nothing signed by us will ever run on your system. It's not something that can be set automatically, only an user can set this and only you can Undo it.

To Undo it, go to the Windows Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

maxlaud259

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 07:57:48 pm »
Oh ! You're my God !

Thanks a lot !

seric76

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 04:28:56 am »
Here is my eror JFK v.2. Any help?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:31:35 am by seric76 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 12:08:54 pm »
Here is my eror JFK v.2. Any help?

This has been discussed several times already on the forum and no, it's NOT an error. That terminal HAS been demolished and this is exactly how it looks like now:

https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.648069,-73.779234&spn=0.005658,0.005815&t=h&z=18

seric76

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 05:14:53 pm »
The gates are also removed in the google photo :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 09:37:29 pm »
The gates are also removed in the google photo :)

They are obviously removed in our scenery too. What you are seeing there, are most likely caused by AES, because you probably haven't updated it to JFK V2 so, it still contains gates for the old terminal.

If it's not AES, then you have another AFCAD made for JFK V1, ( maybe a modified file you made/downloaded ) still installed in your system.

seric76

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 03:06:07 am »
Thanks virtuali, old folder was deleted and reinstall v.2.