Author Topic: Cancel Fueling Service?  (Read 831 times)

breenild

Cancel Fueling Service?
« on: October 24, 2023, 08:39:00 pm »
I have some problems with the fuelling.
I called the fuel-truck but I already had 6000kg fuel on board and only needed 5800kg.
The fuel truck arrived and not I continously tells me, I need to enter planned fuel in my Aircraft fuelling page.
I tried a lot of actions (empty tanks, fuel up to maximum, fuel the calculated kilogramms), but nothing helps!!
Some time ago I could restart couatl to fix that.
But actually I dont find how to restart couatl and I dont have any chance to get rid of the fueling truck.

Question: How to restart quatl?
Request: Could you please create a new function into the GSX Menu to cancel Fuelling?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:55:03 pm by breenild »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cancel Fueling Service?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 03:58:53 pm »
The Restart option is always available, could be you resized the menu, so you don't see all buttons ?

The_swiss_Simaviator

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 05:15:39 pm »
I have a similar problem with refueling:
(Both in the Headwind A330 and the FBWA320)

I use the EFB to set the amount of fuel and start the refueling. As expected, the fuel truck from GSX is called and after some time arrives. Once I get the notification, I start the refueling
via the EFB. During the refueling process I get the notifications from GSX regarding the fuel amount and the display on the fuel truck is also counting the fuel. Once the set amount of fuel is reached, the fuel truck starts to disconnect and drives away. So far so normal.

However, Without calling the fuel truck or touching the fuel page on the EFB, after a few moments I get a GSX notification "Fuel truck is on its way" and the fuel truck appears.
Does anybody knows, what I am doing wrong or is it a problem of the FBW system interacting with GSX?
Would be lovely to have an option in the GSX menue to cancel the fuel truck.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 10:38:48 am »
However, Without calling the fuel truck or touching the fuel page on the EFB, after a few moments I get a GSX notification "Fuel truck is on its way" and the fuel truck appears.

Have you enabled this option (normally is disabled), described at Page 30 of the GSX Manual ?

Detect custom aircraft system refueling

This option allows GSX to detect automatically when a 3rd party custom refueling system is starting to refuel, which will result in the GSX fuel truck being called automatically. By default this option is Disabled, since it might cause problems with many 3rd party planes.

srce

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 12:49:58 am »
The Restart option is always available, could be you resized the menu, so you don't see all buttons ?
So is there no way to cancel the fuel truck other than by restarting? Prepare for departure and push-back doesn't get rid of it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:04:20 am by srce »