Products Support > KIAH - Houston Intercontinental Airport for MSFS

Terminal B Gates - some problems encountered

(1/1)

WernerAir:
Hi there!

First of all, thank you very much for the KIAH V2 scenery I really love it, and I especially like the animated doors and the jetways at the B gates - so much so, that this was my main reason for buying the Aerosoft CRJ in order to be able to use them.

I encountered some odd things when using the B gates with GSX for boarding, so I ended up testing them all systematically. It turns out there are different things happening. I encounteresd mainly 4 problems, which I have tried to illustrate with some screenshots:
- On quite a few gates (B6, B7, B8, B9, B10, B17, B18, B19, B20, B27, B28, B29, B30, B31) with an L-shaped ramp, the passengers walk a path that seems to suggest they expect a straight ramp. There are no editable GSX waypoints there, so it doesn't seem I can do anything about it (see screenshots 1 and 2). In the case of gate B31 the PAX actually walk through the aircraft. Although having a straight ramp, gate B11 is also affected by a strange walking path, with passengers walking through the aircraft (see screenshot 3)
- On some gates (B3, B4, B5, B24) the animated door that opens is not the one the passengers come through (see screenshots 4 and 5)
- On two gates with straight ramps (B22, B23) the jetway doesn't dock correctly to the aircraft (see screenshot 6)
- On two gates with L-shaped ramps (B16, B21) the passenger waypoints seem slightly off - they walk on to the ramp a bit to the side (see screenshot 7)

Finally, on gate B26 the passenger walkpath collides with the VDGS pole for gate B27 (see screenshot 8), although this is an optimization issue that I can also fix myself.

Anyway, I also append a text file with my overall testing results. I hope you can reproduce - and fix - these issues.

Regards,
Christian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version