Author Topic: P3D Plans?  (Read 954 times)

shahzebhumayun

P3D Plans?
« on: June 22, 2023, 03:16:17 pm »
Hey there!

I have owned each and every of your product for P3D. 21 in total. Your last P3D product was LFSB which was released in 2020.

I wanted to ask if you guys have any plans for developing products for P3D as im only going to stick to P3D.

I really like all your products and they work flawlessly for me. I would love to see more P3D products.

Let me know if theres anything in plan for P3D users!

Thanks!
ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4
i7-12700k (Stock)
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 10gb V2 OC Edition (Stock)
32gb Ram @ 3200mhz (XMP Enabled)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: P3D Plans?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 08:04:48 am »
Unfortunately, other than GSX updates, I don't think they are doing any additional development for P3D.
Captain Kevin

bradl

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 01:24:00 am »
Unfortunately, other than GSX updates, I don't think they are doing any additional development for P3D.

I was wondering that as well, especially seeing that P3Dv6 was just announced.

BL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 10:13:13 pm »
We'll continue to keep GSX updated and its code and features in synch as much as possible with the MSFS version.

We'll release updated installers for P3D V6 in the next days. All updates will be free.

We are not planning to either update past sceneries that might have visual issues (this only matters for the older sceneries and some of these issues were already present in V5) or developing new products for P3D V6.

So, basically, no major issues to continue to use what you have, but no new products, and the only product that will be continued to be updated with new features, will be GSX.