Products Support > KIAH - Houston Intercontinental Airport for MSFS

KIAH Will not install

(1/2) > >>

devereiii:
I just bought KIAH, activated it successfully through the Universal Installer, but when I hit the install button, it acts like it's downloading the files, I can see the KIAH .zip file in my TEMP folder, but it doesn't get installed. I have the Addon Manager at: D:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager and it is excluded from Windows Defender... I even tried uninstalling the Universal Installer, rebooting, and re-installed it from the most current version on Simmarket with no luck.

Any ideas on where I go from here?

EDIT:: I also just tried running the Universal Installer as Administrator (even though I am already) and that didn't do anything either...

thanks!

devereiii:
I just bought KEYW and that installed fine through the Universal Installer.. Then I tried to install KIAH once more right after that - AND IT INSTALLED.

Something must've been fixed with the download server methinks.  ;)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: devereiii on June 08, 2023, 07:35:18 pm ---Something must've been fixed with the download server methinks.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Yes, sorry, we had an issue with the updated KIAH, a file was missing on the server, now it's fine.

Sadalachibia:
I have this same issue, but it's still not working for me. I can update and reinstall GSXpro but KIAH won't install. Any suggestions?

virtuali:
Please clarify exactly which error message, if any, you see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version