Author Topic: GSX crash on boarding  (Read 757 times)

alexplgr

GSX crash on boarding
« on: March 10, 2023, 04:04:08 pm »
Hello there
GSX crash when boarding
Here is the error

couatl v4.8  (build  5086)
panic  log  started on Fri Mar  10  15:46:38  2023

problem raised by addon   <unknown>
Traceback  (most recent call last):
   File ".\common\fsm\.py" ,  line  73, in executeDoFuncToCompletio
   File ".\GSX\assistanceService\_init_.py",  line  2047,  in do
   File ".\GSX\assistanceService\_init_.py",  line  1116,  in startEmitters
   File ".\GSX\assistanceService\_init_.py",  line  1143,  in startPassengersEmitters
   File ".\common\audioManager.py", line 184,  in crossFade
RuntimeError: No more sources available
 Airport:   EBBR, Requested assistance service  at:  Gate 134 

Any help please
Thank you

alexplgr

Re: GSX crash on boarding
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 12:07:29 pm »
any idea pls

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 01:57:20 pm »
Which airplane are you using ? The FS Labs A320 maybe ? Check this thread here, with a possible solution:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26431.msg172878.html#msg172878

Balogh Ádám

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 05:57:17 pm »
Hello,

I can only confirm this. I did not update anything, I just installed KLAX (which I bought years ago but did not install yet into P3Dv5) which forced me to update all FSDreamTeam products. Since then GSX crashes on boarding, deboarding, jetway movement etc. Now I started with NGXu from LEMD and crashed on jetway movement multiple times, so I thought that the scenery is at fault so I removed it. I successfully boarded my passengers with an older LEMD scenery. However, when I arrived to LHBP and tried to start deboarding, it crashed. I executed the updater again and restarted the sim, deboarding went fine but crashed again when starting boarding. I did not update LHBP since I bought it, nor did I update NGXu in more than a year. The only software I updated was GSX because I was forced to. Earlier, I successfully executed tons of flights (2-4 flights a week) without any issues, very often with NGXu and often to & from LHBP. My P3D config was rock solid until now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 09:02:20 am »
I can only confirm this

You cannot confirm your issue is exactly the one discussed here, until you post your log that could eventually confirm that.

"GSX crashes" is as generic as it can be, and there's usually an error log, which is made more detailed if logging is enabled in the settings, and the reason why there are logging features, is so you can provide these log, so we can identify which issues you have, exactly.