Author Topic: Is it just me  (Read 4042 times)

sonofabeech

• sonofabeech is in the slot
Is it just me
« on: March 15, 2010, 10:36:46 pm »
OK so am i the only one who suffers from a new flightsim disorder they have just discovered It's called
checkingthevrswebsiteforareleaseupdateevery10minutes itus syndrome ..man I think Im developing a real
problem...I want this aircraft so badly I can almost taste it ... as you may have gathered patience is not my strong point.. ;D
Yes we want it to be bug free and yes we want it to be released properly yadayadayada..just freeeeeakin releeeeeease it NOW :)

Before any of the VRS fanboys drag me into a side alley and kick the crap out of me this is just a tongue in cheek post fellas
In fact I am probably one of the biggest VRS fanboys out there which leads me to beleive perhaps I should take myself outside and kick my own ass  :o

Never mind I beleive the release date is close somebody close to the scource told me...wait for it ...3-4 weeks.*. :P
Ive always wanted to say that.

* ask a falcon 4 player about this statement it has a rich and venerable history.

SonofaBeech out
Simon"Sonofa"Beech
If you have use full afterburner to taxi to your parking spot it means that you landed with your gear up!!

cart401

Re: Is it just me
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:39:29 pm »
Release date is March,  waite a minute, it is March, or did they mean March 2011 ?  Some one in the know should let us know something.  I'm checking their web site everyday but No new Info!!!!

Afterburn93

• "I've got this thing floored!"
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 12:28:35 am »
I can't stand to wait anymore, especially now with TrackIR 5 I Obtained recently.  ;D I saw all the videos, makes me drool!
Benjamin "Afterburn" Rothstein (A/B, Candlewacs)

"Is that an Uzi in your handbag... or are you just pleased to see me?"

Razgriz

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 12:29:43 am »
Jon (Varmit) said the end of March.  They were shooting for the 15th, but it didn't happen.

sonofabeech

• sonofabeech is in the slot
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 12:48:41 am »
yeah on a more serious note this from the horses mouth

Re: VRS FSX F/A-18E official vids?
by VRS Varmint ยป Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Near the end of the month, and unfortunately not a chance before then.
Simon"Sonofa"Beech
If you have use full afterburner to taxi to your parking spot it means that you landed with your gear up!!