Author Topic: CRJ 700 Profile that was included with GFX -Passengers not Loading  (Read 746 times)

Toddbro79

Hello, I was just curious as I was watching some YouTube videos on the CRJ and how it worked with passengers and what not. Since day one, I could not get my passengers to enter from a jet way. I tried to see if maybe it was not possible, so I used a standard lot at a non-3rd party airport. Then the crew started boarding... they bounced up in the sky and came back down slowly walking towards the plane (midair) but not moving. I am far from a techie, but I paid good money for this program that was advertised as smooth and user friendly. I went back to my manual and followed some steps on uninstall, unlink, unkey, re link, rekey run as admin, reinstall but nothing seems to work. Its day 11 with still no prevail and a I had to wait a few days to post in the forum and what not.
Is there something I am missing? I know the CRJ is an oldie on the sim, but it was an important foundational piece that set the paces for future developers, so I do admire and fly it a lot.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.  I just hope I am not alone on this because some of the answers I been reading have been somewhat condescending and rude so please. play nice.
All the best

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CRJ 700 Profile that was included with GFX -Passengers not Loading
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 05:22:37 pm »
I just tried it now, and there are no issues whatsoever boarding passengers with a Jetway.

Be sure you use the internal GSX config that comes with GSX, by using the RESET button in the airplane configuration page, maybe your airplane profile is wrong, but the one that comes with GSX surely works.