Author Topic: Can't Load FSDream Team Airports and Ctrl+F12 doesn't work  (Read 1038 times)

Barteweb

Can't Load FSDream Team Airports and Ctrl+F12 doesn't work
« on: November 14, 2022, 06:32:22 pm »
I have the following FS Dream Team Airports – New York v2, Vancouver, Honolulu, Dallas Fort Worth, Chicago O’Hare and Las Vegas McCarran. When I try to load a flight at any of the airports by setting up on Active Runway, I get no airport scenery loading or CTRL +F12 response to choose a JetWay.

I have tried running the FSDT Live Update but it crashes on set up.

Can you please help me to get my airports and GSX up and running or advise me what I should do.

Barteweb

Re: Can't Load FSDream Team Airports and Ctrl+F12 doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 11:44:12 am »
I have tried re-installing the airports but when I try to set up again and register the serial key, I get the message 'Couatl scripting engine hasn't started. This is usually caused by an antivirus which has blocked it'.

I have turned off my antivirus, re-downloaded the software and get the same response when I try to set up at the aiport again.

How do I get Couatl scripting engine to start?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 01:53:11 pm »
- DO NOT "turn off" the antivirus, but configure it to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions.

- Be sure you have a firewall disabled

- Download and install the FSDT Universal Installer, and use it to update GSX or other FSDT products.

- If that doesn't work, try restarting Windows after having installed the FSDT Universal Installer.

nathaniel0519

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 06:22:03 pm »
- DO NOT "turn off" the antivirus, but configure it to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions.

- Be sure you have a firewall disabled

- Download and install the FSDT Universal Installer, and use it to update GSX or other FSDT products.

- If that doesn't work, try restarting Windows after having installed the FSDT Universal Installer.

Hi Umberto

I am too, in the same boat. I reinstalled P3D and when I downloaded the universal installer and downloaded gsx, i was unable to get it to work. I did everything you just mentioned.

Barteweb

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 01:21:14 pm »
My issue is now resolved BUT it would be very useful if customers were alerted directly to changes such as this. I only get GSX through the FS Dream Team airports I've downloaded and I'm not always using these airports worldwide. It would save a lot of grief if Customers were alerted directly. Also, I'm not a regular user of the forums.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 12:35:46 pm »
My issue is now resolved BUT it would be very useful if customers were alerted directly to changes such as this.

Which changes you are referring to ?

Barteweb

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 04:16:12 pm »
The FS Dream Team Universal Installer. I've never needed to install it and didn't know it existed.