Author Topic: Stands are listed in on World Map but GSX do not see them  (Read 682 times)

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
Stands are listed in on World Map but GSX do not see them
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:19:39 am »
Hey Umberto,

quick question, cause I am confused.
In the World Map of the Airport the Stands are listed and selectable, but GSX is not recognizing them.

Do you know probably know why this is happening?
I thougth, if they are listed on the World map, they should be also recognized by GSX. (Also API mode did not help).

BR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stands are listed in on World Map but GSX do not see them
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 11:28:39 am »
- If the SU10 Navdata option is Disabled, the most common case is GSX loaded the wrong .BGL, either because the original was encrypted, or because it's too large, or other access issues to the Community folder.

- If the SU10 Navdata option is Enabled, provided the AIRPORT has been recognized, it's impossible GSX won't see the gates, since it's taking the data from the sim itself so, the only possible case I can think of, is GSX loaded another airport, like an auxiliary airport (helipad/airbase, etc. ) that should be visibility-excluded.

AUA9085

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 12:12:33 pm »
Can we probably troubleshoot that in any Case.
Its the Problem with LOWW v2 from Gayasim where I have this issue.

The bgl has 950kb, it isn't encrypted anymore I guess or the other gates would also not work, cant really say that atm.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 12:31:47 pm by AUA9085 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 02:55:06 pm »
You haven't said if you use the Navdata. If you don't, there's a known problem with Gaya LOWW, that has failed to exclude some items, so it's not considered by GSX to be a complete airport, meaning the default one is used instead.

Enabling the Navdata option should fix this.

AUA9085

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 04:34:44 pm »
You haven't said if you use the Navdata. If you don't, there's a known problem with Gaya LOWW, that has failed to exclude some items, so it's not considered by GSX to be a complete airport, meaning the default one is used instead.

Enabling the Navdata option should fix this.

Didn't, tried with Navdata on too and some Gates are still missing.
They have pushed out Update 2.0 now and GSX is looking to the (I guess) file with the AFCAD of the scenery.
Before it was looking to a generic BGL file of the sim, now not therefor something is wrong here :D I am not sure if its GSX or the scenery itself.