Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!! GSX CRASHING failing to load Docking systems  (Read 896 times)

drcannuccia

PLEASE HELP ME!! GSX CRASHING failing to load Docking systems
« on: November 12, 2022, 12:38:51 pm »
Hi folks! I have GSX level 2 on P3Dv5 and i was adding some docking systems in the Hong Kong cargo apron (scenery WFSS Hong Kong Intl). by mistake, through the airport position customization menu i added to ALL the cargo parkings a Docking system. from that moment on the couatl engine crash every time. i suppose that it is crashi because in some spots there are default docking system from the 3rd party scenery. if i disinstall the scnario everything works fine, otherwise i cannot use GSX in my payware scenario. i tried cleaning up GSX files and also re-install P3d from zero. noting changed. Probably i'm just  missing some file to clean up, please guys help me solve this problem.
Fin attached the .log file from the couatl crash.

thank you all,
carlo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!! GSX CRASHING failing to load Docking systems
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 01:58:15 pm »
You posted it in the wrong section ( the GSX backdoor ), so I moved it to the correct section ( GSX support for FSX/P3D ). This was discussed here, and it's a problem caused by having used a GSX custom profile that is calling a VGDS that doesn't exists in P3D.

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28288.msg185054.html#msg185054

drcannuccia

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2022, 04:07:25 pm »
How can i remove them withouot the airport position editor?

Because as i run the scenery the couatl crashes and i cannot acces to that menu.. Is there any option to solve the issue without this menu?

I've also installed P3D SODE VDGS pack 1.1
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 04:14:33 pm by drcannuccia »

drcannuccia

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 11:28:04 am »
Guys i solved my issue by removing the vhhh-xxxx.ini configuration file in the folder AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX. I think that's the file where GSX save customization of the airport.

This thread hepled me a lot. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=18854.0

Have a nice day folks