Author Topic: Mail answer  (Read 1211 times)

redsonssi

Mail answer
« on: November 24, 2022, 03:19:28 am »
Will FSDT reply to me when I send a support email?
It's been quite some time since I posted on the mail and forum, but I haven't received any reply.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Mail answer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 04:01:18 am »
Not sure when you sent the e-mail, but Umberto did say elsewhere in a few other posts that he had COVID last week, so there's that.
Captain Kevin

redsonssi

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 04:18:17 am »
Not sure when you sent the e-mail, but Umberto did say elsewhere in a few other posts that he had COVID last week, so there's that.
Oh, okay. Thank you for your answer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 02:15:20 pm »
It's been quite some time since I posted on the mail and forum, but I haven't received any reply.

The only emails I got from you recently, were two yesterday, nothing else. They'll obviously be replied to, even if I don't really understand what you were trying to say with GSX being "too difficult to use in non-English speaking countries".

redsonssi

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 04:50:33 pm »
I am a Korean user. To Customize Airport Position,  need to change the locale language to English. However, when I do that, the program language I use is broken, so it is difficult to maintain it in English.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 05:17:41 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 05:18:34 pm »
I am a Korean user. To Customize Airport Position,  need to change the locale language to English. However, when I do that, the program language I use is broken, so it is difficult to maintain it in English.

You don't have to change the entire regional settings, but ONLY the option which say "Language for non-Unicode application", which must be English, the rest can stay in Korean.

redsonssi

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 05:22:20 pm »
yes i did that However, as I said above, if you do that, some of the programming languages I'm using break and become unusable. This part was inconvenient, so I requested a refund.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 05:41:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 05:42:38 pm »
yes i did that However, as I said above, if you do that, some of the programming languages I'm using break and become unusable. This part was inconvenient, so I requested a refund.

Why you don't ask the developers of the programming languages you are using, why their applications "breaks and become unusable", when changing that option instead ?

redsonssi

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 06:03:10 pm »

Why you don't ask the developers of the programming languages you are using, why their applications "breaks and become unusable", when changing that option instead ?
I'll just take care of this. And I would appreciate it if you could answer my post on GSX MSFS
There is no answer only to my post.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28494.0.html
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 06:04:44 pm by redsonssi »