Author Topic: Cargo loader?  (Read 975 times)

Laban4

Cargo loader?
« on: October 06, 2022, 04:32:15 pm »
Hi!

I have a problem while configuring my aircraft (TDS Boeing 737-800). I have chipsen conveur belt when configuring the gate. Even when configuring the aircraft I unboxed AUTO and selected belt as loader. However, when de-boarding and boarding the aircraft, the big cargo loader shows up together with the two conveur-loaders. The cargo loader places itself to the left of the aft conveur-loader.
Is there a way to get rid of the cargo loader, as it only uses on bigger aircrafts.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cargo loader?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 05:40:03 pm »
Is that airplane flagged as Cargo ?

Laban4

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 06:54:28 pm »
No, I don’t think so. This happended when I reinstalled GSX. It never was so before. Where can I see if the aircraft is flagged as cargo? If it’s not, what can I do to remove the cargo loader?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 08:41:39 am »
The airplane configuration page, of course.

Laban4

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 08:45:55 am »
No it’s not flagged as cargo. I have unboxed AUTO and choosen belt for both cargo doors. The conveur belts show up right but the cargo loader places itself by the aft door on the ringt side.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 08:46:56 am »
Have you possibly edited the airplane to add a Main Cargo door, and placed it on the right side ?

Laban4

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 09:46:06 am »
Sorry. My misstake. Just to clarify. The belts shows up just as they are cistomized, eg one at the front cargo door and the other at the aft cargo door. The cargo loader places itself at the aft passenger door. To the left of the aft cargo door.
I customized the aft passenger door as ”No door at this position”.

Sorry if I confused you.

Laban4

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2022, 03:58:04 pm »
Hi.

I’ve solved the problem. As you wrote the problem was with the main cargo door. By setting it to ”No door”, the cargo loader dissapeard. Thank you for your support.