Author Topic: Double selection of pushback direction required  (Read 536 times)

Copper

Double selection of pushback direction required
« on: October 03, 2022, 08:43:49 pm »
I thought first it was a fluke, but it seems to be consistent.
When initiating pushback one gets presented with the selection of which direction to push (nose left/right etc.).
After selecting it, the menu disappears and when opening it, one is presented with the main menu offering the "continue pushback" option.
When selecting "continue pushback", one gets the direction selection again.

This was introduced in the latest patches, not sure which one, a few days ago that wasn't an issue. So I guess it might be a regression from some other change. It's pretty confusing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double selection of pushback direction required
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 03:27:33 pm »
The "Continue Pushback" has been there since the first release ( in fact, I think it's there since FSX ) and it will only appear after the direction menu Timeouts without doing any choice, the program assumes you still haven't made up your mind about the pushback, and you have other things to do in the meantime, so it closes the menu after the Timeout expires, and if you open the menu again, it will show the "Continue Pusuhback".

There, it will give you another chance to decide a direction because, possibly, the ATC might changed your runway, etc. so it's correct you have another chance to decide the direction.