Author Topic: Reinstall  (Read 3202 times)

Sunnydaze

Reinstall
« on: February 04, 2010, 02:43:18 pm »
Hi.
   I am about to reinstall all my FSDT airports. Should I download new ones from you or will installing the ones I have already on my download list be fine. They are about three months old.
   Thanks.
     Dennis

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reinstall
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 03:04:25 pm »
You can probably use your installers but, it's best if you install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager at the end, at least on FSX. On FS9, this might not be necessary.

Sunnydaze

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 07:19:21 pm »
I can not find some of my receipts,what info do I need to reactivate them.Also I plan on buying Geneva airport from you,so if I install and activate this first,do I still need to run the stand alone add on manager at the end of all the installs?
  Once again,thanks for all your help.
  Dennis
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:31:53 pm by Sunnydaze »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 09:47:15 pm »
The Esellerate website address to get other copies of email receipts that have been lost, is listed on 3 different places:

- The install guide ( named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, under the fsdreamteam folder )

- The FAQ page on this website

- The sticky thread in this section of the forum, aptly named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!"

The Stand-Alone Addon Manager at the end of all installs, is required to update sceneries that might have been updated after you downloaded their installer, so you don't need to download their full installers again.

So, it's required in your case, unless you re-download everything. In any case, you WILL get a message suggesting you to install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, in case you need it.