Author Topic: Jetway Won't Dock to Airplane  (Read 536 times)

kien569

Jetway Won't Dock to Airplane
« on: September 04, 2022, 02:23:12 pm »
First off, I wanted to thank the FSDT team for a potentially amazing product. I read and watched reviews when GSX was released so I waited a bit until purchasing GSX Pro, but I finally bit the bullet. It has amazing potential to be a fantastic product once everything gets ironed out.

Now my issue; I loaded a flight at gate A16 at BOS in the B738 using the FlyTampa scenery and one of the GSX profiles available at flightsim.to. I open GSX and press 'Operate Jetways', and the jetway does nothing. The box on the top of the screen opens and says this is a default jetway (i have excluded the BOS jetways in GSX installer). I then press to start boarding and the ground crews start to show up, but still the jetway does not move. I also tried moving in the jetway with the FMS in the plane, as well as a ground handling app I have on the desktop (it is not open when originally trying to operate the jetway). I also have FS2Crew PBE installed but not using it. I am just wondering if anyone else has had any issues SIMILAR to this (i've seen one other post that looks like its the exact same issue as me, except with Fenix, which I also experienced the same problem with the Fenix in MCO but just !@#$ if and departed).

It may not be caused by GSX Pro, but I have always been able to operate a jetway prior to GSX Pro. I am aware that the default jetway animations are bugged, but this jetway not moving at all no matter which way I attempt to operate it, is new since GSX Pro is installed.

Thanks for your time in replying and for your assistance in this matter!