Author Topic: Still not working - log attached  (Read 1602 times)

frantzy

Still not working - log attached
« on: September 04, 2022, 12:35:57 am »
Hi Umberto, I've been keeping up on Updates but when I select Pushback, the tug crew appears but just sits there.   

Various airports, most recently at FSDT KLAXv2, with Prosim 737 and P3D5.3.  Once this happens, GSX and COUATL menus are frozen (visible but inaccessible) the rest of the flight. 

Error log attached.   I've been following the Forums past 2 weeks but aside from rerunning Live Update I'm not sure what your official guidance is.

Thanks,
Mike

Alex871

Re: Still not working - log attached
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 07:26:00 am »
I can confirm this aswell.Duplicate wing walker that spawns In but does not move with heavy pushback tug.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 08:51:21 pm »
Reporting an issue after Live Update with P3Dv4. GSX ground services has no responses after invoked but a message: New Traffic Density : ............

That's not a GSX issue, but it's a message coming from Ultimate Traffic, because it uses the same key as GSX to set the traffic density, so GSX is not getting the key.

It can be fixed by changing the key used by GSX in the Key Mapping menu to something that doesn't clash with other add-ons.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 09:32:37 pm »
Here is my LOG I guess you want to check as the GSX is working fine with P3Dv4. The FSX and P3Dv5 still need to be attended to fix them.

If P3D4 works for you, and FSX/P3D5 needs fixes, why you sent the P3D4 log, which in fact shows there are no issues ?

frantzy

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2022, 06:06:32 pm »
I can confirm this aswell.Duplicate wing walker that spawns In but does not move with heavy pushback tug.

Umberto this issue I reported and Alex871 corroborated is still happening to me.  You addressed another user's different question (since deleted) which hijacked the thread.   What is the status of this one?  Known issue yet to be solved?  Need more information to replicate?   Or was it resolved, and I need to change something?

Thank you,
Mike