Author Topic: GSX Pro - better animations for passengers  (Read 1209 times)

epgd

GSX Pro - better animations for passengers
« on: August 20, 2022, 11:58:41 pm »
Hello, I would like to refer to only one thing - passenger animations .... Let me put it briefly, they do not keep up with the graphics engine and the possibilities offered by MSFS ... I will say more, they practically do not differ from those in the Prepar 3d version. . that is very bad .. Therefore, a question to the developers, considering that this is still a beta ... Did character animations will be thoroughly improved? ..
brds
Martin
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 02:05:50 am by epgd »

epgd

Re: GSX Pro - better animations for passengers
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 11:46:39 pm »
Hi`
Is my constructive criticism not liked by the creators and therefore they do not write back ?? Please answer, I would like to discuss with you, maybe I'm wrong  .., I would like to hear the opinion of the creators .. :)
Umberto I`am open to disscus..
brds
Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 11:57:47 pm »
There are so many users with actual problems to reply to first, and I need to time write a reply to this, because your observation are sure interesting and of note, but they show so little understanding of the whole matter or the context, that they deserve a very long answer, which I'm still working on, it's saved and needs some time to be completed.

epgd

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 12:44:38 am »
thanks a lot Umberto,
I'd love to hear what it looks like from your side. I have the impression that you had to make some compromises when it comes to animations, but I'm curious if you couldn't make them more precise. Personally, the characters are little too stiff, they lack fluidity.
Stay tuned for your replay.
brds
Martin
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 12:46:35 am by epgd »