Author Topic: All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe)  (Read 7063 times)

peja1591

Re: All active Jetways stopped due to Main Module (exe)
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2022, 02:11:27 am »
Still not working for me in p3d v5.3. No flightbeam
Airport is working probably with GSX.. only shows one gate available and cannot start GSX services

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2022, 02:41:13 am »
Check which airport file has been loaded in the scenery customization page.

peja1591

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2022, 05:04:01 am »
Its the correct afcad. All airports work except the Flightbeam
Ones… weird

dabr0an

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2022, 06:47:11 am »
the latest update seems to fix my SODE jetway issue, thanks for the hard work!

imranrshdkhan

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2022, 06:54:06 am »
Its the correct afcad. All airports work except the Flightbeam
Ones… weird

same here

BU830

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2022, 07:33:17 am »
You know what? I've just installed the MSFS version of GSX and made a quick test. The first thing GSX is doing when invoking something is to remove all sim objects near the aircraft. A good thing with MSFS because it removes default trucks and stairs around. But why this code is also running in the P3D version???? It's the reason why SODE jetways near the aircraft are deleted. The GSX configuration is the same for both simulators.

Skip.

When I read this I knew this might be the reason for those issues. Very nice and thanks Umberto aswell

cirurgiao

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2022, 12:22:02 pm »
Just run FSDT Live Update.
Although it shows 25 steps only 8 of them are completed before it disappears. Shouldn't it run all 25 and after something like "FSDT updated files...or else?"
Eduardo Passos
Win10 64bit/P3Dv4.5/I10940X@4.2/GeForce RTX2080TI/128GB Corsair DDR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2022, 12:57:05 pm »
Shouldn't it run all 25 and after something like "FSDT updated files...or else?"

No, unless you have all FSDT products installed, all steps will never be performed, and at the end of the last one found installed, it will quit, because there's nothing left to do.

It has been like this for months, and it has been made like this, following several request from users that wanted to run it as part of a batch file, to load every external utility automatically before starting up.

ArslanTuregun

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2022, 07:35:31 pm »
The first thing GSX is doing when invoking something is to remove all sim objects near the aircraft. A good thing with MSFS because it removes default trucks and stairs around. But why this code is also running in the P3D version???? It's the reason why SODE jetways near the aircraft are deleted. The GSX configuration is the same for both simulators.

I think you caught that! Yes, we made a change and before we removed only groundvehicles in P3D, in MSFS we remove everything, because there are humans, ai planes, static planes, etc.

I've added back the "only ground vehicles" rule, in FSX/P3D only. Try to get it from Live Update, so we can test if it's working, otherwise I'll place the fix in the offline installer and rebuild it.

The Live Update is supposed to download these two files:

\Addon manager\Couatl\common\__INIT__.PYE
\Addon manager\Couatl\GSX\__INIT__.PYE

Yay!  :D

I have downloaded and updated, and all working. Well, just one exception. Marshaller readous are still weird at my end but I can live without it. They never like my marking anyway  :P

Cheers,
Arslan