Author Topic: Could not find valid navdata at this position, services are not available  (Read 308 times)

FinnairAY

• FinnairAY
Gents, I really apologise is this has been fully covered before. I have tried to absorb the comments made in the various thread regarding this issue. It appears to me that almost  relate to the previous versions of GSX Pro given that there is now a very different way that the addon now gets its data.

I am still getting the message from a fair few amount of airports. Yes, I do note that these are most commonly airport sceneries that have been downloaded from flightsim.to but to be fair, they have in many cases been from quite prolific airport scenery devs who regulary update the scenery files. I actually dont understand the problem.

Would you be able to give me the technical description of the issue ? so I can relay this to one particular developer ? Could you be so kind also to check whether you can replicate same issue there ? The scnery in question is EGVN (RAF Brize Norton) https://flightsim.to/file/33957/raf-brize-norton-egvn-uk
As you can see , this airport was last updated 2 months ago. The dev, NickB007 has been developing UK mil airfields among others and all work very nicely and are updated regularly, None of his airports work with GSX Pro.

So, in simple terms, my request is that you give me a technical description of what the develper would need to do, in order for the scenery to find and work with GSX Pro. Thanks in advance of your attention.
Carl
hms.orpheus(at)gmail.com

FinnairAY

• FinnairAY
Just a thought, Is there some way to update this myself ? I have seen the comments you have made on this topic and clear this is something that the scenery developer needs to address, is there any way for me to input data that will be read by the navdatas api ? or any kind of fix that could put the apirort data back to it's default values ? sorry to persist. I do understand this is a problem with your software but it is a useabilty issue and hope you have some way to help me resolve somehow ? thanks

Gents, I really apologise is this has been fully covered before. I have tried to absorb the comments made in the various thread regarding this issue. It appears to me that almost  relate to the previous versions of GSX Pro given that there is now a very different way that the addon now gets its data.

I am still getting the message from a fair few amount of airports. Yes, I do note that these are most commonly airport sceneries that have been downloaded from flightsim.to but to be fair, they have in many cases been from quite prolific airport scenery devs who regulary update the scenery files. I actually dont understand the problem.

Would you be able to give me the technical description of the issue ? so I can relay this to one particular developer ? Could you be so kind also to check whether you can replicate same issue there ? The scnery in question is EGVN (RAF Brize Norton) https://flightsim.to/file/33957/raf-brize-norton-egvn-uk
As you can see , this airport was last updated 2 months ago. The dev, NickB007 has been developing UK mil airfields among others and all work very nicely and are updated regularly, None of his airports work with GSX Pro.

So, in simple terms, my request is that you give me a technical description of what the develper would need to do, in order for the scenery to find and work with GSX Pro. Thanks in advance of your attention.
Carl
hms.orpheus(at)gmail.com