Author Topic: Customize GSX Passengers, walk in  (Read 3113 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Customize GSX Passengers, walk in
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 09:52:30 pm »
that is what I am saying. despite its controlled by fslabs or by variables in my script on other airplane it keeps asking if I want to deboard the crew. and I am not setting variables with fslabs.

Which variable you are setting, exactly, to which value, and exactly when ? When GSX restarts, all its variables are reset automatically, so you need to set it after it has started (and reset all the variables), but before calling a service.

Keight

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 09:55:51 pm »
ok forget about the variables I set. assume only fslabs. I dont want to get deboading crew offer thats it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 09:57:57 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 09:58:51 pm »
ok forget about the variables I set. assume only fslabs. I dont want to get deboading crew offer thats it.

Does FS Labs allows to control that ? The whole point of asking what you were setting, was because it might have been easier to check if it's working as it should.

Keight

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 10:07:08 pm »

Does FS Labs allows to control that ? The whole point of asking what you were setting, was because it might have been easier to check if it's working as it should.
there is an option request crewbus on fslabs. before the august update it never asked to deboard crew. and in my script for another airplane (not fslabs) I set 1 for pilots/crew not boarding/deboarding and still getting that offer.