Author Topic: The addon (unknown) is causing Couatl Scripting Engine to restart P3D v 5.2  (Read 3266 times)

dwc3402

Re: The addon (unknown) is causing Couatl Scripting Engine to restart P3D v 5.2
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2022, 09:06:06 pm »
could it be something in this file. Ive read asimilar post you are dealing with and apparently there were jetway name missing.

dwc3402

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2022, 09:10:48 pm »
I have the same issue , with UK 200 EGLL. GSX L2 works fine at aother airports ive loaded at etc. My issue also started happening after the new FSDT UI update.
If not pls cn you let me know what type of software within P3D could be doing what you think, to help me in the right dircetion please.

Thanks

Darren
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 10:10:44 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2022, 10:10:04 pm »
I have the same issue , with UK 200 EGLL. GSX L2 works fine at aother airports ive loaded at etc.

Yes, the problem is caused by this file:

C:\Users\ryanl\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/GSX\egll-qgxgaf.ini

It seems it contains some parking spots with either the jetway or the bridge name blank. If you post that one, I can check it.

My issue also started happening after the new FSDT UI update.

No, that .INI would have caused the same problem in any version, unless you edited it recently during the BRIEF period after the update but before later fix, in which there was an error while customizing jetways, which caused the name in the .INI to be null. The error is fixed now, but it won't auto-repair .INI files changed during that period.

dwc3402

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2022, 08:35:50 pm »
Ive unistalled UK2000 EGLL and purchased AEROSOFT - MEGA AIRPORT LONDON HEATHROW PROFESSIONAL P3D.

Im going to see if the error occurs when using the new EGLL software from Aerosoft.

Ill let you know

Thanks

Darren

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2022, 09:34:41 pm »
Im going to see if the error occurs when using the new EGLL software from Aerosoft.

Of course it won't. As I've said, the errors were in the GSX .INI file, likely because you must have made some edits in the brief period when we had an issue that has been fixed, so the .INI got corrupted.

Using a different scenery will "fix" the problem, but only because the different scenery will not use the .INI from another one ( they are linked to the name of the AFCAD ).. See my other reply to a post very similar, which might help you understand better the issue.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26039.msg170897.html#msg170897