Author Topic: When I try to create Walk-in gates, Couatl crashes...  (Read 8309 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: When I try to create Walk-in gates, Couatl crashes...
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2022, 04:47:29 pm »
Ok spoke too soon stairs bug is still present. last time i used de boarding  & boarding and it worked, i just asked for just stairs and it crashed again.

And I can only repeat and confirm I can't reproduce it anymore. It happened 100% of the times before the update, now it never happens, and I tried all kind of combination of calling Stairs, and with different airplanes too.

Swisspilot

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2022, 04:49:24 pm »
Mine crashes too.

Kind Regards
Patrick

blau99

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2022, 04:51:43 pm »
Same happens here, couatl crashes when requesting boarding/deboarding but only at a walk in gate.

cosnowboarder_777

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2022, 05:06:06 pm »
Can also confirm it happens for me at the walk-in gates.
John Bauer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2022, 06:17:32 pm »
And I can only repeat and confirm I can't reproduce it anymore. It happened 100% of the times before the update, now it never happens, and I tried all kind of combination of calling Stairs, and with different airplanes too.

However, as already repeated several times in other  threads, the fix that has been posted already is only temporary, and it's likely not fixing every situation, because I suspect it's related to timing and system overload and, since I CAN replicate it if I remove the fix for testing, at least this can debugged and investigated.

And, as already explained in other posts, since it doesn't seem like an obvious mistake that can be fixed like all the other fixes that has already been posted minutes or hours at most after they have been first reported, I need to wait to discuss it with the other GSX programmer (who is the *main* GSX programmer), starting tomorrow.

So, no need to continue posting about it. Even if I cannot replicate it anymore after the latest fix, I KNOW what I can do to replicate it, so the issue it's confirmed, it will be worked on, and we'll obviously release a fix as soon as possible.