Author Topic: No Level 2  (Read 2139 times)

Aussieflyer38

No Level 2
« on: August 14, 2021, 08:55:51 am »
Hi, a couple of weeks ago you sorted out my reg code problem, and I thought all was fixed. I have not been able to do any flight simming  since then. Today I thought I would see if level 2 was operating, unfortunately it wasn't. So I thought I would have to re-install it. I went to the FSDT website and selected the 64 bit GSX/L2 download/installer as directed, expecting it would be in my "addons" and working, it wasn't. Obviously I am missing a step here, could you please help. Thanks

Aussieflyer38

Re: No Level 2
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 12:18:18 am »
I thought this was a support forum. No replies from Virtuali or anyone connected to FSDT relating to my problem. I thought it was a simple problem, and only a simple answer required. Okay, I guess I can live without Level 2, you got my money...............

LukeK

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 05:06:55 pm »
It's been barely 24 hours.... on a weekend.

LukeK

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 05:07:21 pm »
Does it appear in the Add-On manager? Can you activate it there?

Aussieflyer38

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 12:01:24 am »
No it's not in my Addon folder and that's what I can't understand as I re-downloaded it.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 01:08:53 am »
Just to be clear, you've run the installer and selected the appropriate simulators?
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 04:10:55 pm »
As explained so many times on the forum, you should NOT use the forum to post questions about activations.

For the obvious reason that, my next questions would have been something about your personal details and/or activation keys, which cannot be discussed in public, that's why, on all product manual and on the forum, we always ask to use the SUPPORT EMAIL for any questions about activation issues.

The support email, of course, can be found in many places, like your purchase receipts, or the "Contact Us" page of this site, or the little "mail" icon under my forum avatar.

Aussieflyer38

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 09:28:08 am »
Umberto, my question had nothing to do with activations, as my post explained, you have fixed that for me, so I am NOT using the forum to post questions about ACTIVATIONS!
My question is, I repeat - using your website where you state "click here to download GSX and Level 2 64 bit together" This I have done more than once without success, I do-not-have Level 2 in my Addon folder in my sim (P3D4), I have GSX but no Level 2. I just need you to help me with the process to get it into my computer and working, because what I am doing now, which I have described here is not working.

YOUR QUOTE
  For the obvious reason that, my next questions would have been something about your personal details and/or activation keys, which cannot be discussed in public, that's why, on all product manual and on the forum, we always ask to use the SUPPORT EMAIL for any questions about activation issues.

Where you got that from I don't know, unless you read my weeks old post. All I want to know is how to get Level 2 into my computer and run it. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 09:51:43 am »
Umberto, my question had nothing to do with activations, as my post explained, you have fixed that for me, so I am NOT using the forum to post questions about ACTIVATIONS!

Yes, of course your question WAS about ACTIVATION:

Hi, a couple of weeks ago you sorted out my reg code problem, and I thought all was fixed. I have not been able to do any flight simming  since then. Today I thought I would see if level 2 was operating, unfortunately it wasn't.

This really sounds like your reg code problem which you thought it was fixed, is still not so yes, it really looks like any activation question. So, please, contact the SUPPORT EMAIL, because, as I've said, I need to check your activation.