Author Topic: Fueling simultaenously with baggage  (Read 1521 times)

eze1510

Fueling simultaenously with baggage
« on: May 09, 2021, 09:05:35 am »
Hello,

Thank you again for the great product.

Wondering if there are any plans in future to allow for fueling on aircraft left so it can happen simultaneously with baggage loading?

Thanks!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Fueling simultaenously with baggage
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 10:12:10 am »
You can already customize the refueling point position on your own to be able to do this.
Captain Kevin

skyymann

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 04:35:24 pm »
I think Kevin misunderstood you. No, I have begged Umberto to allow the baggage loaders to remain at the aircraft (Like we did at AAL in the USA) but he won't budge, so I'm sure fueling while loading is out of the question.

Scott

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 04:45:27 am »
I think Kevin misunderstood you.
I thought his post was clear. Without customizing any of the aircraft positions, the default refueling position is on the right side, but you can always customize the refueling position to be on the left side of the plane, as I have shown in the screenshot I posted.
No, I have begged Umberto to allow the baggage loaders to remain at the aircraft (Like we did at AAL in the USA) but he won't budge
And he also explained why.
I'm sure fueling while loading is out of the question.
I literally just posted a screenshot showing exactly this happening. I don't know how to be any clearer than that. If you have the refueling point on the left side of the plane and you call for boarding, boarding can actually start during the refueling. The only issue would be if you were using stairs instead of the jetway, then the stairs might not move into position for boarding. I've never tried it, so that one I'm not too sure, but I think somebody else had that issue.
Captain Kevin