Author Topic: GSX boarding issue at some airports (resolved for me)  (Read 1822 times)

alleusai

GSX boarding issue at some airports (resolved for me)
« on: February 28, 2021, 11:19:03 am »
Hi,
sometimes I'm having this issue on GSX and P3D v4.5. When I call for boarding a small bus arrives with two pilots. Then this crew never reaches the aircraft so the boarding never ends. May this depends from the airport? Here we are at FMMI but I've seen this at some airports.

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 04:35:55 pm by alleusai »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX boarding issue at some airports
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:44:44 pm »
Then this crew never reaches the aircraft so the boarding never ends.

Please clarify if you haven't see any crew, or you have seen it, but they don't "reach" the aircraft, which is not entirely clear to me what it means.

alleusai

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 01:27:26 pm »
Hi,
the crew (two pilots) are walking but they don't move from where they are (see the screenshot also), so they don't get on board and the passenger boarding process doesn't start either.
Please note that baggage loading and refueling process is completed correctly.
I hope I was able to clarify the issue.

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro

alleusai

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 08:46:40 am »
Hi Umberto,
any news about this issue?

Thanks,
Alessandro

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 08:49:34 am »
Your report is not enough to understand what the problem might be on your system. Please indicate precisely:

- the airplane used

- the airport used, the precise gate, indicating if it has a jetway or is in the open.

- the exact reproduction steps, possibly using a default airplane on a default or an FSDT airport.

alleusai

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 10:18:52 am »
Hi,
I think i solved the problem. I did another test using FMMI airport (default) and I saw that when pilots get off the van they are initially positioned much higher than the ground and then descend vertically but do not reach the plane. So I disabled Orbx Vector's AEC for FMMI and tried again.
Everything is now in place and the pilots get on the plane correctly and the "Pilots boarded" warning appears.
Thanks for the support anyway.

Have a nice day,
Alessandro