Author Topic: gsx not work  (Read 1383 times)

oreste39

gsx not work
« on: October 12, 2020, 12:54:53 pm »
Hello . I have recently purchased the GSX license which I have regularly installed on FSX. After the activation with the serial  sent to me everything worked. Unfortunately, I had a problem with the simulator and I had to reinstall it, both FSX and GSX. Unfortunately, after the re-installation it doesn't work. At the end of the installation of GSX I get the message that I am attaching as a screen shot. Practically when I have to register the product I get the screen with the serial already written, but giving the ok nothing happens, GSX remains in Trial mode. What could have happened? Maybe the serial is no longer suitable? Among other things, I wanted to buy the L.2 expansion but it won't let me do it if I don't activate GSX first. Possible that I have to buy it back after less than three months, just because I had to reinstall? I will be grateful if you will help me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx not work
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 04:51:12 pm »
You should never post questions about activation and orders on the public forum because, of course, here we cannot be of much help, since the next question would have been "which is your serial number ?", which we cannot discuss here.

That's why, for questions about orders and activations, you must always use the support email.