Author Topic: Traffic ?  (Read 6985 times)

kalib

Traffic ?
« on: December 04, 2009, 12:26:26 am »
Is the traffic in your products part of the airport scenery or is it addon AI Traffic ?
                                                     Kalib Steele

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Traffic ?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 01:09:32 am »
We do only the scenery. Other products adds the traffic.

kalib

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 03:11:11 pm »
Could I ask what what AI Traffic addon you used on the website screenshots ? :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 04:16:31 pm »
Not sure, because screenshots were made by our graphic artist. However, under FSX I suggest either My Traffic 2010 or Ultimate Traffic 2, which are both very good products.

kalib

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 05:08:18 pm »
I have traffic X, but i am not very happy with the job they did on the American Airlines schemes. i am trying to find a good traffic addon that does Quality paint jobs. Especially American Airlines. My traffic doesnt look all that great, but the new ultimte traffic looks O.K do reccomend any, because when KDFW is released, i would like some good American Airlines Schemes.
                                                          Thanks,
                                                                Kalib :-\

Peertje767

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 10:18:28 am »
I have traffic X, but i am not very happy with the job they did on the American Airlines schemes. i am trying to find a good traffic addon that does Quality paint jobs. Especially American Airlines. My traffic doesnt look all that great, but the new ultimte traffic looks O.K do reccomend any, because when KDFW is released, i would like some good American Airlines Schemes.
                                                          Thanks,
                                                                Kalib :-\

Hi,
I'm using WOAI, verry high quaility AI traffic and Freeware! Many updates a week and new airliners. Also having more then 500 packages installed, the load time and FPS are high on crowded airports!

http://www.world-of-ai.com/

Hope you will find it nice.

kalib

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 03:19:21 pm »
I have heard of it before, i just need an American Airlines replacemmemt, particually of an MD-80 and beacuse of some computer problems, i cant access anything right now, so if you could send me some screen shots of the American Airlines Liveries MD-80's that would be great. Also how computer friendly are these addons ? :-\

Peertje767

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 05:02:15 pm »
I have heard of it before, i just need an American Airlines replacemmemt, particually of an MD-80 and beacuse of some computer problems, i cant access anything right now, so if you could send me some screen shots of the American Airlines Liveries MD-80's that would be great. Also how computer friendly are these addons ? :-\

if i will get a oppertunity to capture a MD80 of AA i will post it here. It's verry computer friendly. Ok, it needs a little bit of load time, but when it's loaded FSX, it is great. No heayve FPS loss our stutter here.

oke had to test something due to issue's with the scenery so here is a picture:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:24:15 pm by Peertje767 »

kalib

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 08:09:52 pm »
Thanks. Beacuse of PC Problems I am having to use FS2004. Ever since i recieved my computer back from the shop, every time i try to install FSX, I first get an error message internal error 2908 and when I check OK it continues to load almost to the end but get an error message 1935 and it stops.However FS9 will install just fine. So when i went to download the installer for WOAI, it would dowm\nload, but when i tried to open the installer, it said a bunch of stuff was wrong with Microsoft .Net Frame Work so i tried to uninstall it but the computer wouldnt allow it because it said other programs depend on it, and it wouldnt allow me to install a new version. So i tried to find alternative AI programs and i found Project AI, and it seems to work O.K.
         If you have any suggestions or help it would be greatly appreciated.
                                          Kalib Steele  :-\ :( :'(