Products Support > EuroAirport Basel

Basel in MSFS 2020

<< < (17/17)

Trespassers:

--- Quote from: Er!k on March 26, 2021, 09:15:28 am ---
--- Quote from: Shaolan on March 23, 2021, 09:08:20 pm ---First of all, thanks for your work on this scenery. I really like it as it captures the Airport very well.
When i was flying some touch and go's i was missing Basel Radar. Do you have any plans to add this building to the scenery?
It is a important navigation point of the airport and it is VFR Navpoint "WB" too.

47.59095571669884, 7.495203646607428

Shaolan

--- End quote ---
That would be a nice addition indeed!

--- End quote ---

Dear FSDreamteam,
Do you confirm there is any plan to add this radar to the scenery, or was the request denied?
As explained, it materializes the WB reporting point for departure and arrival aircraft from the west, thus an important navigation feature.

Thank you in advance for feedback
Cheers
Antoine

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Trespassers on May 04, 2021, 02:52:39 pm ---When i was flying some touch and go's i was missing Basel Radar. Do you have any plans to add this building to the scenery?
--- End quote ---

We haven't denied anything. We read all posts and take note, but there's no way to tell exactly when a specific feature might appear, because it mostly depends on other tasks assigned to the various scenery authors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version