Author Topic: no roofs on terminals  (Read 13464 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no roofs on terminals
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 10:49:43 am »
i have just flight traffic x could it be this file  AFX_KJFK.bgl

Yes, it could. Try removing it.

b747-400

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 01:32:01 pm »
no its not

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 01:58:30 pm »
Then it's some other scenery.

Or, it's something entirely different.

If it's not a double scenery, you have more serious issue with your system, because I never seen KFJK running at 3.1 fps so, perhaps both the incredibly low fps and the missing roof, might due to video drivers problems.

As I've said, nobody ever reported *this* problem since KFJK was released in 2008.

dradecki

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 04:50:57 pm »
I mentioned that I had gotten past my display problems, well I spoke too soon.  I have KLAS, KORD, and KJFK, and while I found the issue with running couatl.exe I now have display problems.  KLAS displays properly but the terminal builds at KORD and KJFK will not display.  At KORD I get the light standards and some roof structures but the rest of the terminals won't display.  I am perplexed.

Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 05:25:28 pm »
KLAS displays properly but the terminal builds at KORD and KJFK will not display.  At KORD I get the light standards and some roof structures but the rest of the terminals won't display.  I am perplexed.

If you see KLAS, it means the software is running properly, and it's the same that is handling all sceneries, if you see one, you should see the others. If the software is not running, you wouldn't see any scenery, not just one.

If you don't, and you DO see everything correctly at KLAS, which means you see both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under "Addons" (which you surely do, otherwise you wouldn't see KLAS either), it means something that doesn't depend from the scenery, but something else that is excluding it like, as usual, another AFCAD coming from another product that is made for the default scenery.

b747-400

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 08:54:06 pm »
so your saying itds because my video cards bad
i have a 512MB graphix card, 1GB memory , and 2.0GHz processor
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:59:02 pm by b747-400 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 09:06:46 pm »
so your saying itds because my video cards bad i have a 512MB graphix card, 1GB memory , and 2.0GHz processor

No I haven't said your video card is bad but, probably, you have your system badly setup, like not well assembled , installed, configured or maintained.

3.1 fps at KFJK is too low for your system, and on top of having incredibly low fps, you also have very low image quality.

b747-400

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 02:15:08 am »
after i take out the AFX_KJFK.bgl should i reinstall fsdt kjfk and replace the AFX_KJFK.bgl file with the ap_KJFK.bgl that came with fsdt KJFK

or could the promlem be because my computers sucurity is low
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:19:59 am by b747-400 »