Author Topic: How to Download Airports after Purchase for FSX  (Read 5420 times)

Psolov

How to Download Airports after Purchase for FSX
« on: November 30, 2009, 05:18:25 pm »
I apologize in advance for this question since I may be sort of a dumb one, but I am a bit uncertain as to how I download and activate these airports into FSX (I just purchased this and KORD a couple of days ago). Since i have not been home I have not yet attempted this process, but do I just go to the FSDreamteam products page and then download and activate, or is there another way? Thanks in advance.

Pete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to Download Airports after Purchase for FSX
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 05:54:16 pm »
do I just go to the FSDreamteam products page and then download and activate, or is there another way?

Yes, exactly. Download the Trial, then select the "Register Serial" to insert and activate you Serial Number.

Psolov

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:04:01 pm »
Yes, exactly. Download the Trial, then select the "Register Serial" to insert and activate you Serial Number.

Thanks for responding so quickly! One more question: It is o.k. to install on both of my flightsim computers (I have a computer in two different rooms in my house), is that correct? Thanks again for such great customer service!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 06:09:59 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 06:09:10 pm »
Thanks for responding so quickly! One more question: It is o.k. to install on both of my flightsim computers (I have a computer in two different rooms in my house), is that correct?

Yes. You have 6 activations available so, there are no problems installing on several computers at the same time.

And, if you finish your activations, and you obtained the last one less than 90 days before, you can always email us for a reactivation. Otherwise, it's all automatic.

Psolov

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 07:32:34 pm »
Thanks for responding so quickly! One more question: It is o.k. to install on both of my flightsim computers (I have a computer in two different rooms in my house), is that correct?

Yes. You have 6 activations available so, there are no problems installing on several computers at the same time.

And, if you finish your activations, and you obtained the last one less than 90 days before, you can always email us for a reactivation. Otherwise, it's all automatic.

Thanks!