Author Topic: jetways can not operate at this position and no air stairs are viable  (Read 1720 times)

AvegeekHill

Hello

first off i have checked for answers but cant find them on previous reqeusts regarding both of the above problems so to help me find the answer again i thought i would create my own topic to make it easier

basically im sat in LFPG in a default airfield and cannot use the jetways it says it cant operate at the said position im using the other problem very common recently is there are no air stairs visable and yes i did run the update i had to in order to use GSX on FSX and P3D on the same mashine so it has updated like i say i did fact check it but cant find the answer it just confuses me

kind regards

leehill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It's impossible to say without knowing anything about your settings. You don't say the most important thing: which airplane you are using, and if it's supported by GSX or not.

If an airplane is not supported by GSX, you must first create a configuration for it, otherwise nothing will work.

AvegeekHill

It was a PMDG 777 and they are supported as are most of the payware aircraft please state if you want to see my settings and wich ones and I shall send a screenshot

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It was a PMDG 777 and they are supported as are most of the payware aircraft please state if you want to see my settings and wich ones and I shall send a screenshot

Be sure GSX is using its default configuration, by opening the airplane configuration editor and confirm GSX is using the internal data. If it's not, press the Reset button, so GSX will remove your customization and will use its default.