Author Topic: No Jetways at LSGG  (Read 1885 times)

alaaar

No Jetways at LSGG
« on: June 21, 2020, 01:45:11 pm »
Dear FSDream Team,

I only have GSX v2 no other versions, I am updating regularly the program through the live update, I do not have any scenery for LSGG.

I do have ORBX Base pack, Globale Vectors and Globlae open LC Eurpoe.

No jetways are presented at the airport?

Kindly help

Best regards

Alaa
Alaa

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: No Jetways at LSGG
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 07:20:45 pm »
You need GSX version 1 in order to run GSX version 2.
Captain Kevin

alaaar

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 10:52:06 am »
Thanks

Still, don't have Jetways at LSGG and by the way every other airport I flew to and from has Jeytways ??

I read many posts about the same issue but nothing related to my situation?

Best regards

Alaa

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 02:35:41 pm »
If you made a GSX customization profile which you created BEFORE we added GSX L2 jetways to LSGG, you must remove it, because your own customizations will always have the highest priority so, if your file didn't specificy GSX L2 jetways, GSX will trust it and won't create any.

Remove any .INI file for LSGG in your %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, so GSX will use the .INI file we provided for it in the fsdreamteam\LSGG\scenery folder, which surely contains GSX L2 jetways.

Of course, this assumes you have the latest GSX installed, which includes GSX and GSX L2 and, of course, this being an FSDT scenery, both GSX and L2 will always work here, regardless what you bought.

alaaar

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:23 pm »
Hi,

No customization whatsoever
It's the default scenery
I always update the product (did  not update that of yesterday yet)
I just bought GSX not long ago -last January- so GSX2 was my first product I assume since it's working, it must include V2 + V1
Also, I thought to inform you that no other airport at P3D has a similar issue as far I as I tried.

it's not a biger deal but I thought to inform you

Many thanks
Alaa

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 05:01:01 pm »
Check the GSX customization page, it will tell you:

- If you are using a customization you made, which you must delete if it was done before we added SODE jetways to LSGG

AND

- What is the name of the AFCAD in use. If you have another conflicting scenery, that's the only other possible reason for not seeing jetways at LSGG, because in order for GSX to enable its own configuration for LSGG, which creates jetways, it must use the AFCAD from FSDT. The page there will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use.