Author Topic: FSDT products not staying active  (Read 2167 times)

bkircher

• Beta tester
FSDT products not staying active
« on: June 03, 2020, 03:47:37 am »
Hey there to all

I just got a new pc and am going through it and setting everything up, and I'm trying to activate my FSDT products and my serial numbers still work, and when I activate one, it loads the activation server and says it has been successfully activated and it tells me about storing my key, but when I close the sim, then relaunch it, the products say they are in trial mode, not quite sure what to do.
I am running the sim as admin, so no issues there, I'm only running Windows defender, nothing else, not sure what to do.

P3Dv4.5

Everything is up to date.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post since this deals with all my products.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT products not staying active
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 11:06:58 am »
Is everything working ( even if in Trial ) on the 2nd start of the sim  ?

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 08:35:45 pm »
Everything does work, even in the trial mode, I activated DFW last night, and closed the sim and relaunched it, that seemed to stay active, the product that Ive had the most trouble with is GSX so far.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 01:21:01 pm »
Everything does work, even in the trial mode, I activated DFW last night, and closed the sim and relaunched it, that seemed to stay active, the product that Ive had the most trouble with is GSX so far.

There's no difference whatsoever between GSX and other products, when activation is concerned. Are you sure you are not confusing GSX and GSX Level 2 ? They have separate activations, and can be either both in Trial, both Active or one in Trial and the other Active.

bkircher

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:42:38 pm »
I sent you a pm.