Author Topic: LSZH AFCAD  (Read 6509 times)

Ankh

LSZH AFCAD
« on: November 25, 2009, 02:32:54 pm »
Hi everyone,

I was messing with my AFCADs recently and now the AFCAD for LSZH matches not the scenery nor the AES addon program. And: i am not able to download any AFCAD from here or avsim.com (no longer available...) and flightsim.com has none. Could somebody provide me a working AFCAD which fits the AES stuff? Thanks

regards
Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSZH AFCAD
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 03:28:23 pm »
I'm not sure what do you mean with "matches AES". The AFCAD that was posted here, was made by Harpsi, a forum user, but the only difference comparing to the one supplied with the scenery, were some changes in the airline assignements, but the parking positions and jetways, which are the main things that could affect AES, didn't changed.

Just be sure you are using the current version of Zurich, because the later versions come with an improved AFCAD that merges many of the modification Harpsi added so, the file that was posted on the forum back then, is not really necessary now.

You might ask AES author, Oliver Pabst on the Aerosoft forum, which version of the Zurich AFCAD he based AES on, and if there are any issues with the one we supply now, which is dated May 2009, just FYI...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:30:18 pm by virtuali »

Ankh

Re: LSZH AFCAD
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 04:14:11 pm »
Fair enough, but even Harpsi's AFCAD is not to download anywhere... Well if this helps, i re-download the installer of FSDT LSZH and re-install the airport... Thanks for your help nevertheless