Author Topic: GSX Pushback sound too low  (Read 1881 times)

emsss78

GSX Pushback sound too low
« on: April 01, 2020, 07:31:31 pm »
Hello Friends,

Ever since I moved to Windows 10 beginning of this year I started experiencing a problem with the low pushback volume.

I searched in the forum and found a solution where I should go to settings in communication devices. It's already set to "Do nothing", but If I switch it back to "Reduce volume of other sounds by 50%" then get it back to Do nothing this seems to sort the issue and get back the volume, but it isn't a practical solution.

I updated drivers of my audio card and tried with different audio sources in P3D, nothing work but this solution.

In other forums some people mentioned it's to do with the 1809 update

So is there any solution to this problem?

emsss78

Re: GSX Pushback sound too low
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 07:53:21 pm »
Nevermind, I found a solution..

check the attached image...unticking this option seemed to have sorted it out

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 12:42:58 am »

That is strange, since I have the option ticked, which I think it's the default, and I don't have any audio issues with GSX. Perhaps is driver ( or hardware ) dependent. But it might also be related to other applications that use audio that runs together with the sim.

emsss78

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 03:13:06 pm »

That is strange, since I have the option ticked, which I think it's the default, and I don't have any audio issues with GSX. Perhaps is driver ( or hardware ) dependent. But it might also be related to other applications that use audio that runs together with the sim.

Good thing is ever since I did that, I don't get the low volume problem anymore. So consider it solved for the time being :)