Author Topic: GSX and GSX Level 2 Invalid Serials  (Read 2748 times)

deonjonker

GSX and GSX Level 2 Invalid Serials
« on: February 18, 2020, 02:19:19 pm »
Howdy,

I've recently had to reformat my hard drive and do a fresh install of everything (including flight sims). After the fresh install, my copy of GSX and GSX Level 2 won't activate, telling me that the serial is incorrect.

See attached.

As you can see in the file from support (fsdt_2.jpg), I got both serials and neither of them works.

I've also tried sending support an email, but I've not gotten a response yet.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:34:02 pm by deonjonker »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX Not activating
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 03:25:24 pm »
Try this link:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/

Try e-mail license keys and see if that helps. I'm looking at your purchase dates, and since the time of your purchase, Esellerate shut down, so I don't know if the old serial numbers work with the new provider. You might end up with new keys by trying this step.
Captain Kevin

deonjonker

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 03:42:33 pm »
Thank you. Yeah, I tried that - emailed me the serials last night. Neither are working...

I got it to generate LicenceFiles (xmls), but that doesn't seem to work either when trying the offline activation method. It keeps telling me that the serial is invalid - even in offline activation mode.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:45:32 pm »
I'm out of ideas then.
Captain Kevin

deonjonker

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 03:46:59 pm »
Thanks anyways. Here's hoping someone from support can help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and GSX Level 2 Invalid Serials
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 08:29:07 am »
From your screenshot ( the one you sent by email, which shows your key ), it seems you are trying to activate GSX L2, or maybe another product with a GSX key.

- To activate GSX Level 2, you must select GSX Level 2 in the Addon Manager menu, THEN press the "Register Serial" button, and insert a GSX Level 2 Activation key

- To activate GSX, you must select GSX in the Addon Manager menu, THEN press the "Register Serial" button, and insert a GSX Activation key.

You have been replied by email too.

Please don't post the same question twice. All email are replied to, and posting the same question on the forum and by email, is only making support slower for everybody ( including you ), because it double our support effort, in order to not let anything unanswered. Support questions about orders, like this one, should ALWAYS be made using Email.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:31:54 am by virtuali »

markmasterson

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 02:40:57 pm »
I have the same problem doing what you recommended and I get the License Wizard asking me for my Activation Key.  I put it in there and I get a message saying my license is not on the license server.  I sent an email with my code and purchase date (Not putting in this)  Any help is appreciated.  Yes my C Drive crashed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 08:23:17 am »
I put it in there and I get a message saying my license is not on the license server.  I sent an email with my code and purchase date (Not putting in this)  Any help is appreciated. 

As I've already replied to you by email, the activation key you provided didn't match what we have on the activation server for your orders. We sent you an email with all your keys, the same email you should have received from the Self Help site when using the "Email license keys" option.