Author Topic: LSGG "Aerosoft Genf Professional": Strange route/spawn location  (Read 1691 times)

disco79stu

LSGG "Aerosoft Genf Professional": Strange route/spawn location
« on: November 20, 2019, 11:37:52 am »
Just bought LSGG by Aerosoft and the bus/baggage takes a very strange route (I parked at stand 65). Any way I can fix/modify this?

https://i.imgur.com/6NnIxRg.jpg
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:36:20 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LSGG "Aerosoft Genf Professional": Strange route/spawn location
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 10:43:07 pm »
GSX reads the scenery AFCAD, and tries to use vehicle parking and use vehicle routes by preference, even if they are longer, so they would have less chances to clash with AI airplanes using taxiways.

So, the only way to fix this, is to tell the scenery developers to place vehicle parking spots with vehicle paths connecting them to the rest of the airport, in a realistic way, so they wouldn't have to take extra long routes.

disco79stu

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 05:36:11 am »
It‘s not only the route. The bus spawns at a remote building, I guess maybe GA terminal. But I will take this to the aerosoft forum. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 05:43:09 am »
It‘s not only the route. The bus spawns at a remote building, I guess maybe GA terminal.

That's what I meant with "GSX tries to use vehicle parking and use vehicle routes by preference". The parking type decides where a vehicle will spawn from, and the path type controls the route taken.

There's a priority system: if the scenery doesn't have vehicle parking spots, it will spawn from a fuel parking and if that doesn't exists as well, it will spawn from a normal parking chosen at random.

However, if the scenery has only one single parking of the vehicle kind, and it has been placed too far away from the terminal, GSX will use that by preference.