Author Topic: GSX 1 questions  (Read 1251 times)

bradley27

GSX 1 questions
« on: October 20, 2019, 05:21:21 pm »
A few questions i have using GSX in P3Dv4.x

Starting a flight on a gate there are 2 baggage trolleys that spawn in front of the aircraft, when boarding is selected these 2 trolley vehicles drive past the aircraft into the abyss...why is this and whats the point in them being there to begin with?

Then the trolleys that are due to load the aircraft spawn miles away and take a decade to get to the plane; where can i alter this so it doesn't take so long for them to arrive?

In some cases i can select a flight load with full capacity and heavy cargo (AS Fuel Planner) but what the baggage trolleys bring is one cart and one container each but then on other occasions i can have up to 4 or 5 trolleys long?

A few things i would like to learn how to amend if possible please.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX 1 questions
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 09:07:36 pm »
If you start from boarding, those two baggage trains drive off because they're empty and you aren't going to get cargo loaded with empty baggage trains. They're there because if you finish a flight and pull into the gate, you would start with the de-boarding first, in which case, those empty baggage trains would get into position in preparation for cargo unloading. As far as the starting position of those vehicles, that depends on how the AFCAD is built since they appear from a vehicle parking location as far as I recall. As far as the containers, make sure you have your capacity set BEFORE you load up GSX, otherwise it takes what you currently have on board if you're empty.
Captain Kevin