Author Topic: FSDT_neoplan_bus missing "soundai"  (Read 1719 times)

fokker100-70

FSDT_neoplan_bus missing "soundai"
« on: October 16, 2019, 11:28:52 pm »
Hi

Firstly, thank you very much for such a great product. Really enhances pre-flight and post-flight experience on Sim.

I wish to remark however about the very annoying "prop" sound for the neoplan bus.  I did try the proposed workaround found in http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,20563.msg140691.html#msg140691 and copied another "soundai" folder to the neoplan folder in drive:\GSX\Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR\FSDT_neoplan_bus folder.  It does work indeed.

However, if one runs the Couatl_Updater, one will note as the progress is displayed in the window of the update process, the an entry appears stating that it is "Removing folder soundai from PBR\FSDT_neoplan_bus...." or something similar.  Therefore one is required to manually do the workaround again.

It would be great if all vehicles have the proper soundai folders and related configuration so that the Couatl_Updater does not remove them!!!

Many thanks and best regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT_neoplan_bus missing "soundai"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 12:10:51 am »
Will be fixed in the next update.

fokker100-70

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 07:20:08 pm »
Hi

Thank you for your reply.  Looking forward to the next fix/update that will resolve the issue.

Kind regards

fokker100-70

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:33:59 pm »
Hi

I am uploading a screen capture of the message stating that it is removing the soundai folder during COUTL Update.

Best regards

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 12:26:49 am »
I am uploading a screen capture of the message stating that it is removing the soundai folder during COUTL Update.
I mean, you really didn't need to do that since he already acknowledged the issue and said it would be fixed.
Captain Kevin