Author Topic: Payments troubles  (Read 4718 times)

rvermeulen@vip.airliners.

Payments troubles
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:11:48 pm »
Hi

I downloaded and installed the zurich9.exe. I did not download the zurichx.exe cause i do not use FSX, only FS9.

Wenn i want to buy the product, a problem occures. After entering all my data, creditcard etc etc and wenn i click on the submit button, i get the following error:

-----
The billinginformation that was entered does not match the billinginformation for this...  Please contact the website
-----

Further i noticed, i the last window before purchasing, when you see the overview, the productname zurichx was shown, not zurich9

Can you please help me with this. :(

Cheers

Robert
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 08:17:50 pm by rvermeulen@vip.airliners. »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Payments troubles
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:20:01 pm »
The billinginformation that was entered does not match the billinginformation for this...

"for this..." ??

It's difficult to understand what the problem might be, if you don't list the error message precisely. Maybe it's better to contact us using support email (found, of course, under the "Contact us" page), if you don't want to share personal info in the forum.

the productname zurichx was shown, not zurich9

That's the product name, doesn't have anything to do with flightsim version. It's normal to see ZurichX even in FS9.

rvermeulen@vip.airliners.

Re: Payments troubles
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08:58 pm »
Hi again

As i described the problem, its exactly as i wrote. I know it sounds strange but this is what is shown in the errormessage. The message ends with "this...." More is not shown, i cant help it :)
And then the advise, to purchase via the website.

I also sended a mail, including a picture, showing what the problem is.

Cheers

PS: No problem to share personal.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:57:01 pm by rvermeulen@vip.airliners. »