Author Topic: Couatl stops when reaching aircraft selection screen  (Read 1358 times)

TyroneHD

Couatl stops when reaching aircraft selection screen
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:03:19 pm »
Hi,

I have updated today to v2.7 (uninstalled the old version and installed the new one). During the end of the installation I first had an error of a missing msvcr120.dll file. After hitting ok it continued with caution messages, one of which contained that it would revert to a default bgl file. After that it claimed to be finished but after starting P3D and getting from the splash screen to the actual aircraft selection screen the process just stops and ends. Thus, I can't use GSX now.
That problem, though, happened earlier today after the same thing happened with the older version. I ran the live updater, started the sim but couatl stopped after getting to the actual aircraft selection screen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl stops when reaching aircraft selection screen
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 11:45:17 am »
I have updated today to v2.7 (uninstalled the old version and installed the new one). During the end of the installation I first had an error of a missing msvcr120.dll file

Try to fix this before doing anything else, by reinstalling the MS VC++ 2013 runtimes, and possibly restarting Windows ( if asked )

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Install both the x86 and the x64 versions.