Author Topic: I cant do push back.  (Read 1876 times)

Bombero18

I cant do push back.
« on: September 08, 2019, 11:19:14 am »
Hello,

This might be me missing something I dont know, but each time I get to select where to push my plane... I can get out of that "Editing mode", unless I press the "Y" key on my keyboard causing my plane to move like crazy and end up anywhere else but in the airport.

How do I close the editing mode without having to press "Y"?

Thanks.

CaptBmckay

Re: I cant do push back.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 04:55:38 pm »
I am also unable to perform custom pushbacks. Once I select where I want the aircraft, I don't know how to execute the pushback. It stays in the editing mode. The manual does not explain this...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 11:39:35 am »
This might be me missing something I dont know, but each time I get to select where to push my plane... I can get out of that "Editing mode", unless I press the "Y" key on my keyboard causing my plane to move like crazy and end up anywhere else but in the airport.

This has been discussed so many times on the forum in the past and, of course, it's not a GSX problem, it's a problem caused by one of your joystick that hasn't been properly calibrated. To fix this, be sure you calibrate all your controls AND set a proper Null Zone for all of them, even those you are not using the most.

However, the better fix would be simply removing any joystick axes while in Slew Mode, using the Control Settings page at the Slew mode tab.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 11:41:10 am »
I am also unable to perform custom pushbacks. Once I select where I want the aircraft, I don't know how to execute the pushback. It stays in the editing mode. The manual does not explain this...

The keys are the same of the regular editor:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21905.msg148845.html#msg148845