Author Topic: Specific Catering Companies at Certain Gates/Airports  (Read 1762 times)

RFarmah

Specific Catering Companies at Certain Gates/Airports
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:18:37 pm »
GSX has been working wonders and I just started to notice that when I fly to OTHH I get an array of catering companies ranging from Gate Gourmet to LSG to Jet Aviation. I've talked to FSDreamTeam and they've mentioned potentially adding Qatar's Catering Group in a future update. In the mean time is there a way to limit the catering companies to one specific company. For example, instead of cycling between a various list of catering groups every time I call a catering service, is there a way to make it just so that Gate Gourmet is serving? I know that when calling services at Dubai, Emirates Catering is the only service available, along with Cathay Pacific at Hong Kong. Is there a way for this to happen at OTHH with Gate Gourmet as a mean time solution until the Qatar Catering is added?

Any help on this solution would be greatly appreciate, and I operate FSX so adding the logo as a texture isn't an option for me.

RFarmah

Re: Specific Catering Companies at Certain Gates/Airports
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 03:32:59 am »
Or maybe an easier option would be to prompt the menu to ask which catering service I’d like, as GSX does with Sydney and Toronto. Does anyone have an idea of how to either choose a select catering provider or prompt the menu that asks for the catering group?