Products Support > Chicago O'Hare V2 for P3D4

FSDT releases Chicago O'Hare V2 for P3D4

<< < (2/13) > >>

ronprice46:
Im a dummy lol should have done that first lol Great Job on it. It is worth the wait

jalbino59:
Just purchased it. Thank you for this discount. My question is do I need to remove version 2011 before running the new v.2 installer? or will the installer remove the previous version automatically?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: jalbino59 on August 22, 2019, 05:30:18 pm ---Just purchased it. Thank you for this discount. My question is do I need to remove version 2011 before running the new v.2 installer? or will the installer remove the previous version automatically?
--- End quote ---

Yes, you must uninstall the 2011 version, and the new installer will tell you that, and won't proceed until you remove the old version.

jalbino59:

--- Quote from: virtuali on August 22, 2019, 05:33:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: jalbino59 on August 22, 2019, 05:30:18 pm ---Just purchased it. Thank you for this discount. My question is do I need to remove version 2011 before running the new v.2 installer? or will the installer remove the previous version automatically?
--- End quote ---

Yes, you must uninstall the 2011 version, and the new installer will tell you that, and won't proceed until you remove the old version.

--- End quote ---

Thank you again!

matthewpow:
“2019 layout”, what month?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version