Author Topic: Double Jetways  (Read 1651 times)

RossG

Double Jetways
« on: August 15, 2019, 12:51:06 am »
Hello:
Today I purchased the GSX 2 update. While doing some testing I noticed that I have double jetways at KSLC. See pic below. How can I rectify this problem.

Also, should I see ALL ini's that are located in the app data folder in the GSX Control panel? Right now I only see 1 of 4.

https://i.imgur.com/0o9LhCY.jpg
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:25:59 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double Jetways
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 03:32:06 pm »
Also, should I see ALL ini's that are located in the app data folder in the GSX Control panel? Right now I only see 1 of 4.

What .INI you are referring to ?

- If you never customized an airport, you are not supposed to see any airport customization .INI files in the GSX folder

- If you never customized an airport, you are not supposed to see any airplane customization .INI files in the Airplanes folder

So, after the installation, you are only supposed to have the .INI files for defaults, which are usually 2 files, or 3 if you enabled logging.

I noticed that I have double jetways at KSLC. See pic below. How can I rectify this problem.

Do you mean you have double jetways only *THERE*. From your screenshot, one jetway is the default replacement model, and the 2nd one seems to be one you added, because it shows no markings, which is the default for when you add a 2nd jetway.

Check the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, and remove any .INI customization file you made for that airport, so you can start from scratch.

RossG

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 04:14:03 am »
Well it is KSLC default airport. 2 jetways is how it is after installing GSX 2.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 01:50:30 pm »
I'm sorry, but there are no double jetways at KCLC D1, see the attached screenshot. Check if you have an .INI file for that airport, as indicated in my previous post.