Author Topic: A Jetway For The CRJ-700  (Read 2065 times)

tybread69

A Jetway For The CRJ-700
« on: August 07, 2019, 01:46:13 pm »
Are there ANY jetways that will connect to the CRJ-700? I have been using a default SODE jetway, and now I have noticed that it has been eliminated.
So...are there any other jetways that will work with the CRJ-700, or do I have to eliminate the jetway altogether, and just use the fold down stairs?
Is there a solution for this situation?

DVA12924

Re: A Jetway For The CRJ-700
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:12:17 pm »
I have no issues getting any jetways to connect to the CRJ both 700 and 900 (prior to latest update). I use both the JBT and the Thyssenkrupp and they work fine with the CRJ. Make sure your aircraft is configured correctly for the exits, and also in GSX when you customize a parking position, if you select the gate and push either Ctrl+numpad 5 or Shift+numpad 5 (can't remember right now since i'm tired) and GSX will either ding and say it will resolve to entry x or it will show a message saying it cannot resolve to any door in which case you need to adjust the jetway to a better position or make the jetway bigger or smaller. Too big and it cannot pivot to the aircraft, too small and it will not reach.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A Jetway For The CRJ-700
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 08:01:26 pm »
Are there ANY jetways that will connect to the CRJ-700?

There are plenty. Provided, of course, the GSX airplane configuration is correct, with all doors set at their proper height.