Author Topic: VIRTUALI is on the untrusted publishers list  (Read 3217 times)

nicovol

VIRTUALI is on the untrusted publishers list
« on: July 20, 2019, 12:33:16 am »
Hi, i downloaded the demo od GSX to try it out but when i iniciated the sim a message will pop up that said, VIRTUALI is an untrusted publisher. After thhis i coudnt use GSX. I checked on the untruted publisher list of certificates but VIRTUALI isnt there. Please help me

XCLTM3

Re: VIRTUALI is on the untrusted publishers list
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:13:46 am »
Hi, i downloaded the demo od GSX to try it out but when i iniciated the sim a message will pop up that said, VIRTUALI is an untrusted publisher. After thhis i coudnt use GSX. I checked on the untruted publisher list of certificates but VIRTUALI isnt there. Please help me

Best thing to do whenever installing from known trusted publishers, is to switch off your anti-virus program first. Your installations will be smooth and untouched - otherwise, this is the result. (Assuming you haven't already turned it off prior to trying to install)

Ergo, uninstall GSX completely - then turn off your anti-virus program - then install GSX Demo.

Then turn on your anti-virus program and make sure you let the A/V program know GSX is trusted.
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 11:38:48 am »
VIRTUALI went in the untrusted publisher list because YOU put it there. This happens if, when FSX asks to trust a publisher for the first time, you mistakenly choose not to trust it, so it goes into the Windows Untrusted publishers list and cannot go away until you remove it from there. If you don't remove it, everything made by us will be blocked by Windows.

To fix this, open the Windows Control Panel, select "Internet Options", select the "Content" tab, click the "Publishers" button, go to the "Untrusted Publishers", and remove VIRTUALI from there.

nicovol

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 03:17:30 pm »
VIRTUALI went in the untrusted publisher list because YOU put it there. This happens if, when FSX asks to trust a publisher for the first time, you mistakenly choose not to trust it, so it goes into the Windows Untrusted publishers list and cannot go away until you remove it from there. If you don't remove it, everything made by us will be blocked by Windows.

To fix this, open the Windows Control Panel, select "Internet Options", select the "Content" tab, click the "Publishers" button, go to the "Untrusted Publishers", and remove VIRTUALI from there.
Itried that but there is nothing on the list.

nicovol

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 04:06:21 pm »

Best thing to do whenever installing from known trusted publishers, is to switch off your anti-virus program first. Your installations will be smooth and untouched - otherwise, this is the result. (Assuming you haven't already turned it off prior to trying to install)

Ergo, uninstall GSX completely - then turn off your anti-virus program - then install GSX Demo.

Then turn on your anti-virus program and make sure you let the A/V program know GSX is trusted.

I tried that, didnt work

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 04:05:35 pm »
Itried that but there is nothing on the list.

Do you still have this message ?

"VIRTUALI is an untrusted publisher"

If yes, it means it must be there. Unless, it's a message coming from your antivirus, so it must be fixed there.