Author Topic: In game updater says update is available although LiveUpdate has completed?  (Read 1396 times)

Er!k

Hi Umberto,

I successfully updated today using the LiveUpdate… When I enter P3Dv4.5; I get a notification an update of Addon Manager is available and that I need to exit in order to do the update. But the LiveUpdate is not giving me new files and the standalone addon manager is not available anymore (only FS9).

Any clue?

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
There's no stand-alone Addon Manager anymore (which I believe is explained on that same page you saw the FS9 version) since 2017, so you only have to run the Live Update.

It's not normal you would still see an update notification even after you just ran the Live Update, but you can be sure if the Live Update completed with no errors, you DO have the last updated files.

canprince

I am actually experiencing the same thing with FSX.  I updated using the FSDT Live Updated and it appeared to have completed successfully.  However, when I go into FSX and access the  "Couatl Live Update" to check for live update under Add-ons, I do get the bong and the menu saying that Addon Manager Upgrade is available.  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:22:13 am by canprince »

Grand_Pubah

I'm in the same situation. No matter how many times I run the updater, I'm continually told while in the sim to run the updater. Received no error during install.
Keith (Grand_Pubah)

PC Specs:
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
Intel i7 8700k 3.7ghz
G.Skill - Trident Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200
EVGA - GeForce RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Build 18362.295